Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Available Produce, Chicken and Market Times

Carrots
Beans
Sweet Potatoes
Red Potatoes
Onions
Eggplant
Spaghetti Squash
Winter Acorn Squash
Buttercup Squash
Delicate and Winter Stripped Squash
Watermelon
Pie Pumpkins
Fresh Eggs
I will be in Sauk 2moro at the Eagle Plaza from 11am-12:30pm.  Pre-orders for sauk would be greatly appreciated, but I will be setting up my table for a bit.  

Open Market at the Farm 2moro: 3pm-5pm (can be later by request)

Also we are butchering small chickens (3-4.5lbs).  We are planning on cutting and vacuum sealing this batch, but I am happy to sell whole ones too, just let me know which you are interested in.  The chickens are $2.50/lb plus an additional dollar added to the total of the cut chickens.

Any questions please let me know.
Enjoy the wonderful Fall Weather! 
Jamie 

0 comments:

Post a Comment